For a comprehensive list please see my CV.
Peer Mentoring Initiative
The peer mentoring program started in September 2020, and matches incoming graduate students to ones that have been in the program longer. The goal is that first year students have someone to turn to for advice and potentially can ask questions they are not comfortable discussing with their initial faculty mentor. I have been the organizer and a mentor for the program since. You can find some information about the program here. Keep in mind the program changes a bit every year to adapt to the needs of the incoming students.
Directed Reading Program
See the program's website here.
- Spring 2021 (1 student): Mathematics for Machine Learning by Marc Peter Deisenroth, A. Aldo Faisal and Cheng Soon Ong
- Fall 2020 (1 student): Operator Theoretic Aspects of Ergodic Theory by Tanja Eisner, Balint Farkas, Markus Haase, Rainer Nagel
- College of Sciences Dean's Graduate Advisory Council (2021 - 2022)
- School of Math Graduate Student Council (2019 - today)
Other Select Activities
- Co-Organizer and mentor for the Atlanta Undergraduate Research Mathematics Seminar (AURMS). Participating schools: Agnes Scott, Clark tlanta, Emory, Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Morehouse, Oglethorpe, Spelman. For more information see here
- Annual Orientation for Incoming Graduate Students (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Annual High School Math Competition at Georgia Tech (2018,2019)